Frame yourself in camera so you can be seen from the waist up. Look directly into the camera and answer the below
1. What is your full name? 2. How tall are you? 3. Where are you located? 4. Are you represented by a talent agent? If so, who? 5. Do you have any visible tattoos (arms, hands, calves, neck, etc.). If so, please show them to us.
After you answer all questions smile with your teeth and then show us your side profiles (turn to the right and pause, then turn to the left and pause)
SCENE INSTRUCTIONS AND SCRIPT
FRAMING: Frame yourself in camera so you can be seen from the waist up. Look slightly off camera, never info the camera.
TAKES: Please provide THREE DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT TAKES OF THE BELOW SHORT SCENE. Feel free to ad-lib any additional lines but make sure to give us at least 1 take of JUST this scene as is.
SCENE: You are standing next to a dental patient who you just finished working on.
DENTAL HYGIENIST: All done! The dentist will be right in. You turn and exit.
Please prepare the below photos and upload them using the form linked at the bottom of this page. They do not need to be taken specifically for this project, as long as they represent your current look (haircut, hair color, facial hair, etc.)
NO HATS, SUNGLASSES OR FILTERS
1. Headshot: 1 recent headshot This does not have to be a professional headshot photo. Any recent, nice quality photo. No hats, sunglasses, or filters.
2. Smiling Picture: Please take a picture TODAY (day you record your audition) of you smiling and looking at the camera from the chest up
3. Full Body Photos: 1-2 full body recent photos showing your current body type.
SUBMITTING YOUR AUDITION FILES
AUDITION FILES ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH
You can submit your audition files to us one of 2 ways:
1. CASTING NETWORKS: Upload your audition (slate, audition, voice over, photos) to the Casting Networks self-tape request. This only applies to talent who received their audition invite via Casting Networks. Please prioritize this option if you have it.