I AM MORE AUDITION INSTRUCTIONS FOR MARCELA + GABBY + GRANDPARENTS
Self Tape Submissions are due by Midnight on Tuesday September 5th
TECHNICAL SELF-TAPE INSTRUCTIONS
RECORDING DEVICE / FRAMING:
You can record your self-taped audition on a cell phone camera, you do not need a fancy camera.
Your phone or camera should record in the landscape / horizontal position (Sideways)
LIGHTING / AUDIO:
Record your audition in a well-lit area. Soft and/or natural light is preferred.
Your light source should come from behind the camera, not from behind you, otherwise we will only see your silhouette.
Record in an uncluttered area where we can see you clearly. Ideally against a neutral backdrop. You can film outdoors if you have good lighting and it is quiet. Avoid loud or noisy areas (i.e. fans, street noise, etc.).
Casual clothes that you would wear around the house on a summer day. No athletic clothes.
Frame yourself in camera so you can be seen from head to toe. If you are submitting as a couple or family you can record your slate together side by side.
1. What is your full name? 2. What is your height? 3. KIDS ONLY - How old are you? 4. Where are you located? 5. Are you represented by a talent agent? If so, who? 6. Are you auditioning with anyone else? Who and how are you related?. 7.KIDS ONLY - Do you have a current work permit? Do you have an open coogan account?
After you answer all questions show us your side profiles (turn to the right and pause, then turn to the left and pause)
Please prepare the below photos and upload them using the form linked at the bottom of this page. They do not need to be taken specifically for this project, as long as they represent your current look (haircut, hair color, facial hair, etc.)
NO HATS, SUNGLASSES OR FILTERS
1. Headshot: 1-2 recent headshots. This does not have to be a professional headshot photo. Any recent, nice quality photo. No hats, sunglasses, or filters.
2. Full Body Photos: 1-2 full body recent photos showing your current body type.
3. General: Feel free to also include any additional photos that you think casting would be interested in. Lifestyle photos, etc.
SUBMITTING YOUR AUDITION FILES
AUDITION FILES ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH You can submit your audition files to us one of 2 ways:
1. CASTING NETWORKS: Upload your audition (slate and photos) to the Casting Networks self-tape request. This only applies to talent who received their audition invite via Casting Networks. Please prioritize this option if you have it.