Frame yourself in camera so you can be seen from the waist up. Look directly into the camera and answer the below
1. What is your full name? 2. How tall are you? 3. Where are you located? 4. Are you represented by a talent agent? If so, who? 5. Do you have any visible tattoos (arms, hands, calves, neck, etc.). If so, please show them to us.
After you answer all questions smile with your teeth and then show us your side profiles (turn to the right and pause, then turn to the left and pause)
SCENE INSTRUCTIONS AND SCRIPT
FRAMING: Frame yourself in camera so you can be seen from the waist up. Sit in a chair if possible.
TAKES: Please provide TWO DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT TAKES OF THE BELOW SCENE. Feel free to ad lib in ONE of the 2 takes to show us some humor
CONTEXT: You are sitting in a chair at the dentist office, the dental hygienist just finished with you so now you are waiting for the dentist to come into the room. You hear a voice behind you that sounds like your dentist, you have the following conversation not realizing that you are actually speaking with a talking tooth named Benny!
BENNY: "Hey, I heard you're retiring soon. You excited?" MAIN PATIENT: "Yeah Doc, but there's so much to consider. Medicare. Finances..." Oh. And I lose my dental insurance." BENNY: "But you can get your own." MAIN PATIENT: "Where?" BENNY: "From Physicians Mutual. Easiest decision ever. It's real dental insurance that's real affordable." MAIN PATIENT: "Oh, right... I think my neighbor has Physicians Mutual." BENNY: "Well, I think my work here is done." BENNY DARTS OUT OF THE ROOM. THE MAIN PATIENT IS SURPRISED THAT THE "DENTIST" IS ALREADY LEAVING. MAIN PATIENT: Wait, what?
Please prepare the below photos and upload them using the form linked at the bottom of this page. They do not need to be taken specifically for this project, as long as they represent your current look (haircut, hair color, facial hair, etc.)
NO HATS, SUNGLASSES OR FILTERS
1. Headshot: 1 recent headshot This does not have to be a professional headshot photo. Any recent, nice quality photo. No hats, sunglasses, or filters.
2. Smiling Picture: Please take a picture TODAY (day you record your audition) of you smiling and looking at the camera from the chest up
3. Full Body Photos: 1-2 full body recent photos showing your current body type.
SUBMITTING YOUR AUDITION FILES
AUDITION FILES ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH
You can submit your audition files to us one of 2 ways:
1. CASTING NETWORKS: Upload your audition (slate, audition, voice over, photos) to the Casting Networks self-tape request. This only applies to talent who received their audition invite via Casting Networks. Please prioritize this option if you have it.